Bow Genius™ Tree Christmas Tree Decoration
Personalize your holiday decorations with a gorgeous ribbon Christmas tree topper! This Christmas craft can be done in just half an hour using our Bow Genius and Anisha craft ribbon.
- Time Required: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: To make this tree topper bow, start by cutting a 12” piece of floral or craft wire and sliding it through the Bow Genius bow maker’s center in a vertical fashion. Next, measure out an 18” tail on your Offray Anisha Ribbon in Wine. Pinch the 18” mark of the ribbon width-wise and slide that mark horizontally through the spring-loaded center of the bow maker.
- Step 2: Utilizing the convenient measuring markings on the wings of the Bow Genius bow maker, measure out an 8” loop with the long end of the ribbon. Fold the loop up and over the center of the bow maker.
- Step 3: Twist the ribbon once and securely slide the ribbon horizontally through the spring-loaded center.
- Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 and 3 on the opposite side to form a loop.
- Step 5: You should now have two 8” loops, one on either side of the bow.
- Step 6: Continue the process until you have eight loops total, four on each side of the bow, with two tails.
- Step 7: Lifting the wire and grasping the center of the bow firmly, lift the entire contents of the spring-loaded center out of the Bow Genius bow maker keeping your fingers around the bow’s middle.
- Step 8: Flip the bow to the backside and tightly twist the wire four to five times and then wrap the twisted wire around the bow’s center until the bow is secure.
- Step 9: With all loops formed and the center fastened, you should now have an almost-complete 8-Loop Décor Christmas Tree Bow.
- Step 10: Begin fluffing each loop until they reach the desired size and shape for your Christmas decoration needs.
- Step 11: Your perfect tree top bow is now complete! Use the two ends of your floral or craft wire to attach the Christmas tree bow to the top of your tree, sit back and bask in the light of a job well done.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Each: $51.74