Bow Cupcake Toppers
Use ribbon to make these pretty bow cupcake toppers for your next party! Offray has ribbon colors and patterns to coordinate with any theme.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To make one bow topper, cut a 6-1/2 inch long piece of ribbon. Heat seal the ends.
- Step 2:Fold the ribbon in half and crease to mark the center. Bring one end over and glue at the mark. Repeat with other end.
- Step 3:Gather at the center of the bow and wrap with a piece of wire to secure.
- Step 4:Cut a 1/2 inch by 2 inch piece of gold paper. Wrap it around the center of the bow and glue in the back.
- Step 5:Glue a toothpick to the back of the bow.
- Step 6:Repeat for the remaining toppers.
- TIP 1:6 Yards of ribbon will make approximately 30 bow toppers.
- TIP 2:Decorating mini cupcakes? Try using 7/8 inch wide ribbon.
Shop Ribbon for this Project