Bookmarks are fun and functional craft that can be enjoyed by children and adult book-lovers alike. Make bookmarks for personal use or to give as gifts, keepsakes, or favors.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Place double faced tape on front of the foam board strip. Remove liners to expose sticky tape.
- Step 2: Place the 18-inches of black Rockstar Offray Ribbon on the sticky foam board. 10-inches will hang over the end.
- Step 3: Turn the foam board over, apply double faced tape and wrap ribbon around to the back side of your book mark. Adhere to double sided tape. Approximately 2-inches of ribbon will remain free at the top.
- Step 4: Turn the remaining end over ¼” and secure with double faced tape.
- Step 5: Then, fold again onto the top of the foam board strip. Use the glue gun to glue down so it will hold tightly.
- Step 6: Add moustache embellishment to the top.
- Step 7: Repeat process with pink Baby Bear Offray Ribbon. Create a bow with the additional ribbon to add to the top.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...