Add red, white, and blue to your home decor with these fun birdhouses.
- Time Required:3 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Paint the base of your birdhouse white.
- Step 2: Next paint the top or “roof” of your birdhouse red or blue (depending on preference).
- Step 3: Next paint the small wooden pegs red or blue (depending on look desired).
- Step 4: Let birdhouse dry fully.
- Step 5: Glue Offffray Dippy Dots Ribbon around the bottom of the birdhouse about ¼” from the bottom.
- Step 6: Glue Offray Grosgrain Polka Dots Ribbon to the top of your birdhouse roof. This can be done going around the birdhouse if the rood is round or down the roof if the roof is pitched.
- Step 7: Optional: After step 4 you can use the sandpaper to the birdhouse if you want to achieve a “distressed” look.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...