Baby Gift Set
These easy baby gift ideas made with Offray® ribbon are very easy and make great DIY gifts for any mother-to-be at her baby shower or new mother bringing her baby home. Designed by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts.
- Time Required:30 minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: To begin your embellished burp cloth, pin two strands of ribbon along the seam of your diaper. Make sure your Offray ribbon hangs over the edge. You won’t have to worry about your ribbon being too short when you’re finished.
- Step 2: Sew straight down each side of your ribbon. Be sure to back stitch on both ends.
- Step 3: Trim off the excess ribbon.
- Step 4: To begin your bib clips, cut your Offray ribbon about 10 inches or so in length. Then, loop one end of the ribbon through one of the clips & then hot glue it in place.
- Step 5: Do the same thing on the other end.
- Step 6: To begin your toy teether, cut your ribbon however long you’d like. Fold one end over and stitch it in place.
- Step 7: On the other end of the ribbon, sew two pieces of velcro on.
- Step 8: Attach your child’s toy of choice. Be sure to supervise your children with the toy as always!
- Offray Stripes Ribbon, Blue
- Offray Chevron Ribbon, Pink
- Sewing Machine
- Binder Clips
- Prefolded Cloth Diapers
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...