Easy, fun and stylish! This pillow is a great accent for any room. Follow these simple steps to make a bold geometric statement in your home.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut the Turquoise ribbon to the following lengths: one piece – 12 inches and two pieces – 10 inches.
- Step 2:Cut the Ginger ribbon to the following lengths: two pieces – 8 inches, two pieces – 6 inches, two pieces – 2 inches.
- Step 3:Cut a 3/4 inch deep notch in both ends of each piece of ribbon. Carefully heat seal the cut edges.
- Step 4:Find the center of the pillow. Center the 12 inch piece of Turquoise ribbon on the pillow top. Glue in place following the fabric glue manufacturer instructions.
- Step 5:Continue to glue the remaining ribbon pieces in place, leaving a 1/8 inch space between each ribbon.
- TIP 1:Try creating other patterns, like a greek key or geometric shapes.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50
Price Per Yard: $1.04