Apple Jar Pencil Holder
Make this cute Apple Jar Pencil Holder for your favorite educator to show your appreciation!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Spray paint the glass jar. Allow to dry completely.
- Step 2:Draw two leaves onto the green card stock paper and cut them out. Make a small hole for hanging on the top of each leaf.
- Step 3:Cut a piece of bakers twine to 26 inches long. Thread one end of the twine through the hole in both leaves. Wrap the twine around the top of the jar. Tie into a tight knot and cut off the excess.
- Step 4:Cut a piece of the polka dot ribbon to 26 inches long. Wrap the ribbon around the top of the jar and tie into a bow. Trim the ribbon ends on an angle to the desired length.
- Step 5:Fill the jar with pencils or other goodies and give it to your favorite educator!
- TIP 1:Be sure to work in a well-ventilated area when using the spray paint!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.05