Pretty Ribbon Headband
Make this pretty and easy headband using Offray Double Face Satin ribbon. With so many shades of ribbon to choose from, you can create headbands to match every outfit!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut ribbon into eleven 2-1/2 inch pieces. Cut one 5 inch piece.
- Step 2:Fold a piece of 2-1/2 inch ribbon in half and pinch ends together. Secure with a piece of wire. Repeat 9 times. Save the last piece for the bow.
- Step 3:To make the bow, take the 5 inch piece of ribbon and fold each end over to center and glue. Using the last piece of 2-1/2 inch ribbon, fold each side over slightly and wrap around center of bow. Glue and trim.
- Step 4:Glue your pieces of ribbon to the headband starting about 1-1/2 inches down from the top center. Turn your pieces left to right as you go, dropping each piece about 1/4 inch from the last.
- Step 5:Glue on the bow at the end to finish.
- TIP 1:Try alternating coordinating colors.
- TIP 2:Use multiple shades of the same color for an ombre effect.
Shop Ribbon for this Project