Bird Cage Wedding Card Holder
Planning some DIY wedding projects? Make this lovely and simple wedding card holder for your reception. Check out Offray’s wide selection of satin ribbon to find the perfect colors!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, measure around the bird cage near the middle where you want to place the ribbon. Add two inches and cut the ribbon to that length.
- Step 2:Wrap the ribbon around the bird cage with the ends meeting in the back. Glue the ribbon onto the wires in the back and front. Overlap and glue the ends together.
- Step 3:Glue the card to the front center of the ribbon.
- Step 4:Cut a yard of ribbon and tie a bow near the top of the bird cage. Trim the ribbon ends on an angle. Glue the flowers to the center of the bow.
- TIP 1:Try layering a narrower width ribbon in an accent color over the primary color.
Shop Ribbon for this Project